Our Client seeks a Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible to execute projects on time, within the approved budget and in accordance with the contract specifications.
• Planning and designing all aspects of projects from inception to post completion including costing, engineering & commissioning.
• Taking responsibility for the design of systems used for commercial and industrial premises
• Ensuring the accurate engineering and execution designs.
• Producing calculations, and approvals to comply with legislation.
• Developing and implementing internal design guides, procedures, design tools and documents.
• Coordinating office work and site surveys / meetings on the projects.
• Providing progress reports and notes as directed by the Department Manager.
• Setting, monitoring and reviewing workload schedule and communicating with Department Manager when issues are possible
• Providing overall direction to project teams in technical, commercial and operational matters and general direction to various support departments
• Assisting project teams with developing and managing budgets, schedules and deliverables for each project phase and functional area
• Providing monthly reports
• Mechanical Engineering Degree
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an Engineering Environment.
• Experience in fire protection design is considered an asset.
Please note that only individuals residing on Malta or with Right to Work in the EU can be considered at this time.
If you are a Degree Qualified Mechanical Engineer seeking that next step in your career, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com