Our client is a major civil engineering and building contractor undertaking a range of high-profile projects throughout Malta.
Due to continued expansion and promotions within the business, a Land Surveyor is now required to join the ever-growing team; to ensure that the goals and objectives of projects are reached efficiently.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, and reports of legal descriptions of surveys
• Verifying data and calculations.
• Recording results of surveys.
• Calculating the measurements of sites.
• Writing descriptions of property boundaries
You should have knowledge in Land Surveying techniques, principles, tools and instruments awareness. You should be confident in the use of Surveying software and CAD.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation dedicated to the delivery of quality and the ongoing development of their employees.
Please contact: Natalie Gordon