Salary – DOE
Our client is an established organisation undertaking a range of building services solutions to their Malta customer base. An HVAC Supervisor is now required to complement their team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Preparation of estimates for both material and labour
• Project planning including the organisation and adjustment of procedures to ensure schedules are met with the appropriate equipment and personnel
• Monitor quality and performance (including work and equipment)
• Mentor and train junior members of the team
• Inspection of work ensuring completion on time and within quality guidelines
• Coordination with contractors, suppliers, senior management team etc
• Preparation of BoQ
Applicants will be experienced HVAC professionals with a minimum of 5 years’ experience preferable in the operation, maintenance and repair of VRF and AHU equipment. You will have already gained supervisory experience and have excellent time and man management ability.
Our client offers an excellent opportunity to join a thriving organisation which is currently undertaking a period of change.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org