Our client is a Mechanical & Electrical Contractor providing installation and maintenance services to both commercial and domestic environments throughout Malta.
Due to continued expansion, Electricians are now required to join the busy teams.
• Set out electrical outlets
• Carry out installations in a professional manner whilst taking consideration of other works
• Wire systems as per the working drawings
• Carry out preliminary testing using electrical equipment
• Terminate electrical equipment such as sockets, switches, distribution boards and light fittings
• Liaise with Site Coordinator to ensure purchase of necessary material without wastages
• Help the site coordinator to complete the works in a timely manner
• Be able to read and develop a drawings (important to understand circuits and DB schedules)
• Be quality focussed with the ability to carry out works to a very detailed standard especially for all the first fixes
• Demonstrate ability to work with wires, use hand tools and hand small components
• Possess experience in different kinds of tools such as electrical testing instruments, heavy tools such as Baiers, Jiggers & wall chasers
• Have a good standard of English language (written and spoken)
• Possess a minimum of one year experience in a similar position.
• Have a good understanding of the construction industry
• Demonstrate a strong work ethic
If you are a skilled Electrical professional looking for career development and a new challenge, our Client offers amazing opportunities.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org