Our Client is a hospitality organisation operating in Libya. A Contracts Executive is now required to manage lease agreements with clients ensuring that contracts are managed via the chosen ERP System.
Working with the Administration and Business Development Manager, the successful individual will be working closely with clients on both long and short term lets, coordinating with finance together with other internal departments and external local authorities.
• Assisting with receiving, processing and executing client enquiries
• Meeting with clients and showing clients around the property
• Negotiating with clients
• Preparing and completing draft lease agreements, amendments and addendums according to agreed terms with client
• Monitoring progress of lease agreements and renewals through the approval processes
• Entering, maintaining and managing lease agreements in the ERP System
• Organizing, indexing and maintaining original copies of lease contracts
• Assisting in management of short-let leases
• Liaising with Finance to ensure invoices are issued against executed contracts and are tax complaint
• Assisting the Administration & Business Development Manager in the running of the department
• Possess a Bachelor in Business Administration or Hospitality Management
• Demonstrate experience in property management, contract management or legal office
• Be fluent in Arabic and English languages
• Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel spreadsheets)
• Have outstanding communication skills with a friendly and sociable personality
• Show the ability to multi-task and have an organised approach to workload.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with an employer dedicated to your career development.
Please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com