ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a WELLS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER to be based in MALAYSIA.
Located in the nation’s capital of Kuala Lumpur, this is a two-years renewable contract opportunity.
The Wells Development Manager will be responsible for driving the businesses Production & Development program within South East Asia.
The role’s responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to;
• Develop project execution strategy and overall Drilling strategy
• Lead the planning and execution of Development Drilling strategies
• Lead the Drilling team in developing project specific scope of work
• Review and determine the integrity of design, execution and post review of Wells delivered
• Oversee Drilling Operations efficiency by evaluating and analysing
• Drive the implementation of new and proven Drilling technologies
The requirements associated with the role are as follows;
• At least a BSc/BEng in a relevant discipline; an MSc is preferred
• At least 12 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
• Expertise in Wells and Drilling Engineering
• Prior exposure in an E&P environment is required
Please send CVs in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|