Warranted Electrical Engineer
Up to €65,000
Our client is a highly reputable, global organisation undertaking design and site supervision services for large scale highway projects throughout Malta.
Due to increase in project awards, our client now urgently requires a Warranted Electrical Engineer with extensive experience of highways projects including sub stations etc.
Responsibilities associated with this role include:
• Setting design criteria; checking design calculation and drawings
• Agreeing on design concepts with Team Leader
• Ensuring concept and sketch designs are approved before progressing to the next stage
• Assisting in preparing fee proposals
• Projecting invoicing
• Carrying out feasibility studies
• Control scope of work in relation to fee
• Advising and reporting to the Technical Director on the adequacy of the services
• Formalizing standards for specifications, drawings etc. in conjunction with Team Leader / Technical Director
• Resolving any technical problems faced during the project design and construction stages
• Investigating and recommending on engineering system selection
• Acting as Client representative and managing main contractors
Suitable applicants will:
• Hold Warranted Perit Status as an Electrical Engineer on Malta
• Demonstrate excellent proficiency in communication in English, including both verbal and written English
• Possess over 6 years’ experience in a supervisory role on major civil engineering, infrastructure of tunnel projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international organisation working on the largest roads projects on Malta today.
Our client offers an unrivalled salary + package.
Please contact Ami Wright at email@example.com