Warranted Electrical Engineer
Up to 40k
Our client is a highly regarded and well known civil engineering contractor undertaking a range of roads and tunnel projects throughout Malta.
An Electrical Engineer is now required to take responsibility for electrical works on a current tunnel project.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager the candidate will:
• Ensure all installations conform to standards and project requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications and technical drawings.
• Trouble shoot electrical systems and making diagnostic recommendations.
• Supervise and perform system tests as may be required.
• Plan, schedule and supervise works such as new installations and maintenance.
• Perform engineering evaluations and analyses as well as make engineering decisions for all aspects of the project.
• Assist the Project Manager in monitoring and cost control related to electrical installations while ensuring all measures adopted are compliant with standards as well as project requirements.
• Investigate delays, damages or accidents that may occur whilst taking corrective action and ensuring that the proper procedures are followed.
Interested individuals should:
• Hold electrical qualifications as well as 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position on civil engineering projects
• Possess supervisory experience in the construction industry
• Be self motivated with excellent communication skills in English and preferably also Maltese.
• Possess a driving license (Lic B).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a hugely successful civil engineering contractor on the island. Please contact me at email@example.com