Warranted Building Services Engineer
Salary – Dependent on experience
Our Client is a long established and highly regarded multi-disciplinary design consultancy offering architectural, structural engineering, building services and project management services to their Malta based clients.
Due to increased project awards, a Warranted Building Services Engineer is now required to join the existing team based in Central Malta.
• Possess a Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering
• Have approximately 10 years’ of post study experience
• Be highly experienced in dealing with clients at project briefing stage
• Demonstrate confidence undertaking schematic design and undertaking drawings, reports and documentation for applications
• Show experience in design for various electrical, HVAC, plumbing, fire safety (etc)
• Be highly capable in the preparation for working drawings
• Have experience of site supervision; supporting project management team to delivery of project
• Be superbly organised with the ability to liaise with several stakeholders simultaneously
• Possess excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
Our client seeks a true professional with a professional, solutions driven approach.
This is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified and experienced individual to progress your career with a forward thinking organisation, offering a wide range of projects.
Please note that for this role, a fully comprehensive CV and an electronic portfolio will be required.
For an initial, confidential discussion regarding the client and for the full job description, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org