Our client provides a variety of offshore services. For one of their heavy lift vessel we are now seeking a Vessel Field Engineer.
This will be a long term, rotational employment with a salary and a package of benefits.
The selected candidate will provide on-site engineering services to the Project Manager and Offshore Construction Superintendent.
Your tasks will include
• All tasks assigned by the Offshore Construction Superintendent
• Monitor construction/ installation progress to ensure acceptable quality of vessels operations
• When required prepare maintenance and installation methods
• Utilise the electronic daily progress report to monitor and record the actual vs planned activities
• Verify sub-contractors’ performance
• Perform yard activities supervision for the offshore construction
• Liaise with asset management for the contract monitoring
• Liaise with Client technical representative for all engineering matters
• Perform all possible technical verifications in field
For more information and to apply, please contact Maciej on Maciej.Siembiga@ablyresources.com
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|