Tendering & Sales Executive
Our client is one of the most reputable fire, safety and security companies on Malta delivering solutions including alarms, surveillance, controlled access and home automation.
Due to continued expansion, a Tendering & Sales Executive is required to join the busy team.
• Reviewing customer documents and developing the tender proposal
• Supporting the Sales Team during negotiation stage
• Following award of contract, preparing all necessary handover documentation (together with Projects team) hand over the project in a controlled and professional manner
• Updating yourself on current project designs by liaising with the Sales Division and using this knowledge to ensure future offers reflect current and best practice.
• Participating in planning meetings (internal and external) ensuring activities are performed to required standard and timescales with stakeholders
• Coordinating, preparing and compiling bid submission documents in relation to tendering/bidding activities, tender questionnaires, and PQQs
• Vetting incoming tenders, noting tender due date, project start and end date, tender submission instructions/requirement and mode of submission
• Preparing and sending quotes and proposals
• Working to daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets
• Issuing quotations
• Be fluent in written and spoken English
• Have experience in a similar position
• demonstrate passion for working in a sales environment
If you have experience handling tendering documentation and be keen to pursue your career in a busy environment, this is an excellent opportunity for you.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org