Technical Supervisor / Electrical Supervisor
Our client is a Building Services Contractor providing MEP solutions to new build projects throughout Malta. Due to project award, a Technical Supervisor (electrically biased) is now required.
The Technical Supervisor will support the Project Manager in the planning and scheduling of assigned projects and this will include the estimating of time and materials; maintaining records and project files; preparing reports; workforce supervision; project scheduling; etc.
• Plan and supervise work force to maximize efficiency and reduce operating costs
• Assign work to appropriate personnel and ensure that work schedule is adhered to.
• Liaise with Project Manager, Procurement Department and Warehouse Coordinator regarding equipment, materials and tools required for projects as per company procedures.
• Determine procedures for maintenance, installation, modification and repair of plumbing/electrical assignments.
• Inspect work to ensure compliance with standard procedures and project requirements and implement corrective actions where required.
• Monitor team members work to ensure compliance with Company standards
• Maintain quality standards on all assigned projects to ensure works are undertaken according to standards
• Ensure compliance with Health & Safety policies and procedures
• Perform and oversee manual work for all phases of commercial plumbing/electrical projects, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget
• Assemble, install, commission, maintain, fault find and test various aspects of plumbing/electrical projects, system components and/or systems as instructed, conducted in accordance with Company requirements
• Verify equipment to be used according to the job card, client exigencies and system limitations
• Prepare and submit required reporting paperwork/certification work/documentation on plumbing systems
• Plan and schedule work on assigned site, coordinating and monitoring work among site team members
• Ensure required equipment, materials and tools are available and are used properly and accounted for
• Handle day-to-day issues on site, resolving any issues that arise
• Complete daily site works sheet for submission to Project Manager
• Handover of complete projects, test and inspect all work done on site to ensure standards and quality. Maintain positive customer relationships.
Our client seeks an individual with extensive experience of supervising an MEP trades team, ensuring deadlines are met and positive customer relationships are maintained.
Individuals will be fluent English speakers with experience already gained on new build projects on Malta.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org