Technical Sales Executive
Basic salary + Bonus + Car or Car Allowance
Our client is a highly reputable and well-established brand in the building services sector.
With a client base ranging from high profile commercial businesses to small domestic environments, our client delivers quality and professionalism throughout all aspects of the business.
Due to continued expansion, a Technical Sales Professional is now required to join the Malta based team.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
• Ensuring that targets are met and developing sales strategies
• Researching prospects and generating leads
• Contacting potential and existing customers
• Handling any incoming customer enquiries
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
• Building and maintaining Customer Database
• Participating in and contributing to sales team meetings
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling and networking
• Organising sales visits and produce client visit reports
• Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
• Preparing and delivering presentations on the company’s products and services
• Utilising data to build business intelligence for sales growth
This role will best suit a passionate Technical Sales Executive or an MEP professional who wishes to change direction to a sales career. Applicants will:
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills in both Maltese and English
• Be proficient with Microsoft Office and (where possible) CRM, and sales software programs.
• Have excellent negotiation and problem solving skills
• Show a technical background and understanding
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office – ECDL will be considered as an asset
• Be self-motivated with a results-driven approach
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who thrives in a targeted environment. Our client offers a generous basic salary together with bonus, car or car allowance etc.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org