ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a TECHNICAL MARINE MANAGER to be based in MALAYSIA.
Based in the capital of Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent opportunity to be located within the company’s headquarters.
The Technical Marine Manager will be responsible for ensuring the availability of adequate technical support for the Operation of the businesses fleet of FPSOs with the purpose of ensuring optimum Health, Safety, Environmental, Legislative, Technical, Logistical, Administrative & HR levels.
The accountabilities associated with the role include, but aren’t limited to;
• Monitor maintenance and compliance levels for all FPSOs
• Support the updating of maintenance strategies for both new and old FPSO projects
• Monitor the Engineering progress, Design review, HAZOPs etc.
• Raise and obtain budget approval and budget transfers
• Participate directly in the negotiation of sub-contracts and supplier service agreements
The requirements are as follows;
• At least a BSc/BEng or First Class (Chief Engineer) Certificate of Competency with Dangerous Cargo Endorsement
• At least 10 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
• At least 5 years of experience in Senior capacity in an Offshore environment
Please send CVs in Word format to email@example.com
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|