Technical Designer (mechanical background)
Our client is a well known organisation undertaking MEP solutions for organisations throughout Malta. A Technical Designer with a mechanical background is now required to assist with the coordination of bid preparation and timely project execution within set budgets.
Design & Project execution:
• Design and coordinate all aspects of projects from inception to completion of design including costing and ensure accurate engineering.
• Develop and maintain relationship with the engineers, consultants and decision makers within the customer’s organisations.
• Maintain date and ensure proper management of documents including client acceptance.
• Respond to all customer questions & requests in a timely and efficient manner.
• Carry out regular follow-ups and diarise appropriately
• Maintain all Engineering data tracking any changes in design and client requirement
• Ensure proper sorting of technical and non-technical documents.
• Pre-plans jobs and deploy a prioritised work schedule with appropriate time deadline targets.
• Works on his/her own initiative & able to operate under minimal supervision.
• Be accountable for the assigned tasks.
• Responsible for his/her own time management.
• Supports management reporting, information flow and organisational planning.
• Empowers team members within the project by delegating responsibilities.
• Extensive organization skills, confidence and attention to detail.
Please note that only those currently residing on Malta can be considered at this time.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com