Our client has a highly reputable organisation offering full turnkey solutions to their international client base.
Situated in beautiful offices in Central Malta, the organisation employs in excess of 50 professionals delivering architectural design, engineering, cost and project management services on a number of high profile projects on the island.
Structural Engineers are now required to join the busy, friendly team. Qualified professionals are required for both design and site supervision roles due to further expansion within the company.
• Undertake design and Site involvement of projects (depending on experience and career aspiration)
• Take responsibility for liaison with clients, consultants and contractors as required to manage projects.
• Be technically strong in structural engineering
• Undertake analysis and design computations for a variety of building structures. This will involve familiarizing yourself with the office practices and a range of design and construction techniques
• Liaise with other staff members in the Malta office
Our client offers an unrivalled opportunity to progress your career within an excellent environment and on enviable projects on the island.
Those who currently have experience on Malta are asked to apply.
Remuneration package is flexible and will be dependent on experience.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com