Salary depending on experience
Our Client is a long established and highly regarded multi-disciplinary design consultancy offering architectural, structural engineering, building services and project management services to their Malta based clients.
Due to increased project awards, a Warranted Structural Engineer is now required to join the existing team based in Central Malta.
• Possess a Bachelor Degree in Structural Engineering or Built Environment Studies (preferably also a Masters’ Degree)
• Hold an Engineering Warrant
• Have approximately 10 years’ experience working as a Structural Engineer
• Demonstrate the ability to develop projects, undertaking structural design and calculations
• Show a history of successfully preparing contract documentation
• Be capable of undertaking tender preparation processes and support on Contract Administration
• Be confident completing reports and analysis of structures
• Have excellent knowledge of software packages such as Robot Structural Analysis, AutoCAD and preferably Revit
• Possess excellent communication skills in English
Our client seeks a true professional with a solutions driven approach when working within teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for a fully qualified and experienced individual to progress your career with a true brand on the island.
Please note that for this role, a fully comprehensive CV and an electronic portfolio will be required.
For an initial discussion regarding the client and for the full job description, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com