Our Client is a well known Group of Companies operating in a variety of busy sectors throughout Malta.
Due to expansion of the Group Marketing Team, a Social Media Executive is required to join a team of 10 marketing professionals to manage all social media channels of the Group’s various brands in order to create and increase audience engagement.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Public Relations, the responsibilities of this role will include:
• Overseeing all company social media accounts management.
• Developing engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts; inspiring audiences and promoting brand-focused messages.
• Coordinating social media messaging with marketing team in order to reach company goals.
• Auditing and analysing social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
• Analysing social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign.
• Working with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new brand and product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
• Monitoring and developing reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
• Have a Degree in Marketing or Digital Marketing together with excellent knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Proofreading and Editing Skills
• Posses outstanding Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills together with Customer Service Skills.
• Be exceptional organisers and time managers with the ability to multi-task
• Demonstrate a team player mentality
The successful candidate will work closely with various Group teams to promote brands via social media channels.
If you have are ready to join a team of professionals in a busy environment giving you creative license; please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org