Job Ref: AB8232
Site Manager (Finishings)
Our client is a long established building contractor offering a full solutions including building construction, building services installation and full finishing works.
Due to increased project awards and subsequent growth, a Site Manager with finishing experience is now urgently required to join the team.
Reporting directly a member of the Senior Management Team, the successful individual will take full responsibility for finishing works on assigned projects. This will include organising and supervising all trades staff and subcontractors.
Applicants will have:
• Extensive experience delivering finishing projects (including plastering, tiling, fixtures and fittings)
• Demonstrate experience of coordinating various subcontractors and tradespersons on site
• Excellent organisation skill and be capable of ensuring project programme is adhered to for finishing works
• Ability to monitor quality and timescale of works
• Proven experience of meeting deadlines
• Experience of managing personnel, coordinating manpower, equipment and materials on busy sites
• A clean driving license
• Exceptional communication skills
If you are keen to develop your career in Malta, this is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, client focussed environment.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org