Our client is a Building Services Contractor providing installation and maintenance services to a diverse client base on Malta.
Due to ongoing expansion and continued project awards, a Site Coordinator is now required to lead, plan and monitor progress of works ensuring that projects are completed within agreed timescales.
CE Installations Ltd. provides both installation and maintenance of Mechanical and Electrical services for a wide variety of customers across a diverse range of projects.
• Preparing schedules and kick-off meetings with all relevant departments and third parties
• Organising meetings with clients to discuss project plans and timeframes, ensuring that project plans meet requests and addressing any clients concerns
• Consulting with Technical Department on project schedule, update on task completion and on overall updates on the projects’ quality control
• Ensuring that required project documentation and status reports are prepared in a timely manner by Clerks
• Sending regular project status updates to the Project Scheduling and Implementation Manager
• Keeping in constant contact with the clients and providing regular updated on project progress
• Planning all project variation requests and settling them in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensuring that any necessary licenses and permits required to carry out site projects are obtained
• Working collaboratively with the Design, Drafting and Take-offs department to update the plans to reflect any variations from the original plans.
• Liaising with the Quantity Surveying department to settle bill disputes
• Communicating with the Stores and Deliveries department to ensure that materials required for projects are in stock and delivered as per the requirements of the programme of works
• Ensuring that safety standards and regulations are being adhered to on project sites
• Have excellent experience within or knowledge of the Mechanical, Electrical and HVAC industry
• Be highly organised
• Possess sound judgement with the ability to work with minimal supervision
Demonstrate a dedicated work ethic ensuring workload is completed to tight deadlines
• Work effectively under pressure and be able to communicate clearly with both clients and colleagues
• Be fluent in spoken and written English (Maltese language skills would be beneficial but not essential)
If you have demonstrable experience at planning both manpower and material throughout full project lifecycle, this is an excellent opportunity for you to progress your career and skillset.
For full details, please contact email@example.com