Our client is a specialist Mechanical & Electrical Services organisation undertaking both installation and maintenance projects for a varied client base.
Due to continued growth of the business, a Site Coordinator is now required to join the team, reporting into the Project Scheduling & Implementation Manager. This role will be primarily to lead, plan and monitor the progress of works by ensuring that all projects are completed within the stipulated timeframe. The successful applicant will be expected to plan all the needed resources, both manpower and material for allocated projects.
• Preparing schedules and kick-off meetings with all relevant departments and third parties
• Schedule meetings with clients to discuss project plans and time frames; ensuring that the project plans meet client request, addressing any concerns
• Work closely with the Technical Department to consult on project schedule, obtain updates on updates on each project’s quality control and timeframe
• Ensure that the required project documentation and status reports are prepared in a timely manner by the team Clerks
• Send regular project status updates to the appropriate Manager
• Maintain constant communication with clients providing regular updates on project progress
• Plan project variations requests and settle them in a timely and efficient manner
• Ensure that any necessary licenses and permits required to carry out site projects are in hand
• Work collaboratively with the Design, Drafting and Take-offs department to update plans to reflect any variations from the original plans
• Liaise with the Quantity Surveying department to settle bill disputes
• Communicate with the Stores and Deliveries department to ensure required materials are in stock and delivered as per the requirements of the programme of works
• Ensure that safety standards and regulations are being adhered to on project sites
• Fluent English (verbal and written) – Maltese language skills would be advantageous
• Possess a Certification in a leading Project Management Methodology (such as PRINCE2 or PMP)
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programmes
• Possess a clean driving license and own vehicle
• Right to work in the EU (or transferable work permit)
This is a busy role that will require 50 hours per week working from Monday to Saturday (6.30am – 3pm). You will be highly organised; capable of working with minimal supervision. Knowledge of the building services industry will be required together with the ability to ensure deadlines are met in a busy, fast paced environment.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org