Service Desk Co-ordinator (Remotely)
My client is currently recruiting for a Service Desk Co-Ordinator to work with their Systems Team which maintains, supports and improves their SME and Enterprise customers’ networks/applications located in 100+ sites across the world. Some of customers run business critical 24×7 factory production systems where downtime is expensive.
The client is an innovative IT Services company working with customers globally, who depend on their IT systems. For some of them, it’s 24x7x365.
There is a continual push to improve, so dull moments just don’t exist.
The company has a 30-year history, a solid customer base and a great team of engineers. In 2019 they became an Employee-Owned company, so finding the right person who not only excels technically but fits into the culture of working with all our employees on our growth is vital. Everyone is on the journey.
Some of the things you’ll be responsible for:
· Answering customer calls and emails in a professional manner.
· Logging new support requests and ensuring we have all the relevant information.
· Monitoring SLA periods and KPIs.
· Prioritising work in line with our SLAs.
· Liaising and scheduling of tickets and tasks with our technical teams.
· Compiling reports, monitoring dashboards, reviewing timesheets, updating documentation and other general admin duties.
· scheduling and chair of technical team meetings.
Some of the personal attributes and experience needed:
· Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
· High level of attention to detail.
· Experience in service co-ordination or ticket dispatch roles.
· Possess enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
Some of the technical skills we’d like you to have:
· Basic IT knowledge.
· Good competency with Microsoft Office.
· Awareness of ITIL methodologies.
· Salary £21,000 – £24,000.
· 32 days holidays (inclusive of 5 which are set bank holidays).
· Company Pension Scheme.
· Annual Bonus subject to personal and company performance.
· Employee Ownership Bonus subject to company performance.
· Additional day of holiday entitlement per each two-years of service.
· Additional day of holiday for house moving/getting married.
David Cameron Senior Recruitment Consultant
M: +44 (0)7436588469 I D: +44 (0) 141 271 6021
|Job Category||Business Services|