Our client is one of the key players in the floating production sector. They own and operate as well as lease FPSO vessels. Their main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation and the life extension.
For their team in Kuala Lumpur, we are seeking a Senior Weight Control Engineer.
The Weight Control Engineer utilizes discipline knowledge of weight management and reporting principles and procedures.
As a Weight Control Engineer you will ensure the weight management and philosophy meet project and client requirements, as well as international codes, Company specifications and industry standards and regulations.
You will be responsible for maintaining the weight databases of live and past projects.
You will closely cooperate with Engineering Project Managers, Engineers and Designers across various disciplines.
● Engineering Degree with minimum 10 years of experience
● Overview of Topside, Hull and Mooring systems.
● Hands-on experience in weight control activities of offshore structure projects (fixed offshore platforms or floating offshore structures such as FPSO’s and/or Semi Submersibles).
● Strong knowledge in Class Rules and Regulation (such as ABS, BV, DnV) and ISO 19901.
● Experience with Brazilian regulations is an advantage.
● Site experience in topside, marine and vessel construction and installation is an advantage. #OGJS
For more information and to apply, please contact Maciej.Siembiga@ablyresources.com
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|