ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a SENIOR SAP APPLICATIONS EXECUTIVE to be located in MALAYSIA.
This opportunity is based in Kota Kinabalu – the capital of Malaysia’s state of Sabah – on a two-year renewable contract.
The Senior SAP Applications Executive will be responsible for providing SAP basis and security administration support to the business, ensuring high system performance in the process.
The accountabilities associated with the role include, but aren’t limited to;
• Identify potential problems in IT business processes, clarify the nature of the problem and evidence and orchestrate relevant techniques to diagnose the problem by designing technical solutions to reinstate the system in operation
• Provide SAP technical support including but not limited to Technology Upgrade, Disaster Recovery, Capacity Planning & Optimization, Root Cause fixes & long-term system stabilization
• Manages requests in designing and developing new applications that can be integrated into SAP applications using programming skills to create effective business processes that meet users’ needs
• Implements integrated testing procedures to identify areas of risks and to use contingency and risk management plans to mitigate those risks
The minimum requirements connected to the role are;
• At least a BSc in a relevant discipline, such as Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.
• At least 8 years of SAP support experience is essential
• Prior exposure in the Oil & Gas industry
Please send CVs in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org