ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a SENIOR CMMS ANALYST to be based in MALAYSIA.
This opportunity is based in Kota Kinabalu – the capital of Malaysia’s state of Sabah – on a two-year renewable contract.
The Senior CMMS Analyst will be tasked with identifying, designing and implementing improvements to the CMMS (SAP Blueprint).
The accountabilities associated with the role include, but aren’t limited to;
• Develop and maintain a set of high quality functional specification documents for CMMS functionality. Coordinate the development of the SOP & process flows for CMMS system and ensure effective communication to the users
• Establish and monitor KPIs for CMMS content quality and timeliness of implementation of system change requests
• Ensure the effective integration of other ERP modules with Maintenance module for the seamless flow of information and data. Coordinate the integration of other software with CMMS
• Perform detail training and site-coaching to ensure KPOC users at all levels have adequate knowledge of new capabilities that have been implemented in the system
The minimum requirements connected to the role are;
• At least a BSc/BEng in a relevant discipline
• At least 8 years of solid experience in Systems Development and/or Applications Support which includes experience in Analysis, Design, Programming, Product Selection, Support and/or Maintenance
• Proficiency in database systems and general computer applications is a must.
Please send CVs in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org