Ably Resources are currently recruiting for Risk Advisory professionals from management to director level for a globally recognised client of ours in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The successful candidate must have experience in such areas as;
• Managing a portfolio of Clients encompassing the management of the work, finance as well as administrative aspect of the engagement;
• Development of Client relationships and business development initiatives;
• Review workpapers, reports as well as relevant documentation and correspondence before
• submission to the Partner for approval;
• Support the Partner in presenting the deliverables to Senior Management Team / Board of Directors
• (“Board”) / Board Committee;
• Perform independent quality assurance review for Client’s deliverables before issuance; and
• Deliver relevant trainings for internal and external audience.
You should have, at least, 10 years of relevant working experiences with professional certification, e.g. CPA, CIA, ACCA. To excel in this role, you should possess the following attributes:
• Excellent communications and inter-personal skills;
• Good management as well as coaching and mentoring skills;
• Strong analytical and conceptualising skills;
• Resilience and tenacity to multi-task and work under tight deadlines; and
• Resourcefulness and passion to produce quality work.