Our client is a large organisation on the island that specialise in development, hospitality and construction. Due to continued expansion and promotions within the business, a Recruitment Coordinator is now required to join the ever-growing team.
• Handling correspondence and communication with non-EU nationals
• Providing a sound knowledge of Identity Malta and Jobsplus offices structure
• Liaises with Head of Departments regarding non-EU nationals applying with the company
• Facilitating the process of onboarding of the non-EU nationals
• Setting up appointments for medical tests and insurance
• Active internal and external point of contact regarding non-EU nationals working permit
• Preparing reports for the current status of the working permits application when requested
• Contributing in meetings and workshops related to the field
• Arranging non-EU nationals working documentation according to the Jobsplus procedure
• Managing the application process for non-EU nationals working permit at Identity Malta
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation dedicated to the delivery of quality and the ongoing development of their employees.