Our client is a successful building services contractor in Malta who due to continued growth, requires a Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a full-time basis. The Managing Director hopes to source an individual who wishes to develop within the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Analysing and understanding engineering drawings and specifications, namely electrical and plumbing;
• Managing all costs of projects, from initial calculations to the final figures;
• Handling estimates and quotes while adhering to quantity surveying processes;
• Issue detailed take-offs and payment claims;
• Prepare and analyse costing for tenders;
• Update drawings and site documentation amongst others;
• Undertaking surveys and cost assessments.
• At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role;
• Qualification in quantity surveying or draughtsmanship whilst not a must would be considered an asset;
• Proficient knowledge in methods of measurements and specifications;
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications and AutoCAD.
Please contact Natalie Gordon at Natalie.email@example.com to apply.