Up to €50k annual salary + Housing Allowance + Car
Our client is an international organisation providing engineering and project management services throughout the world.
Due to continued expansion within the Malta operation, a Quantity Surveyor is urgently required to work with the team on prestigious multi €million projects.
Applicants will be degree qualified with extensive experience gained within a main building contractor or cost management consultancy environment. MRICS accreditation would be advantageous.
• Prepare cost plans and budget studies
• Interpret architectural and engineering drawings/specifications to prepare project costs
• Measurement of quantities for Bills of Quantities
• Assist with tender evaluation and reporting
• Prepare various contracts and nominated sub-contracts for tender
• Compile contract documents for execution
• Attend onsite and consultant meetings; liaising with clients and consultants in the administration of projects
• Assess variation costs; prepare interim valuations for contractor’s progress claims
• Understand and adhere to statutory building regulations
• Undertake cost analysis for variations
• Assist with financial reporting
• Valuing completed work and arrange payments
• Assist with contractual claims
Our client offers the opportunity to work with on large projects on an initial 36 month contract and provides a basic salary up to €50k per annum + housing allowance + car + flights.
For visa purposes, those with right to work in the EU will be prioritised.
For full details, please contact Ami Wright at Ably Resources at: email@example.com