Up to €40,000
Our client is a highly reputable main contractor delivering multi-million Euro projects throughout Malta.
Due to continued project awards, my client now requires suitably experienced Quantity Surveyors to expand the very successful Commercial Division.
• Preparation of bills of quantities
• Identification and discussion of potential variations with contracts manager and Directors
• Review of payment terms contained in the contract.
• Review of budgets and cash flow forecasts.
• Review of payment terms contained in the contract concerning the certification process.
• Value of subcontract and piecework certificates issued during the period.
• Explanation of any differences between amount certified and amount being claimed by subcontractor or piecework team.
• Experience in New Build, Refurbishment and traditional and design and build projects.
• Post graduate experience within a quantity surveying function on traditional building projects (sub structure and super structure)
• Demonstrates eye for detail and commitment to delivering excellent standards.
• Excellent organisational skills who can effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines.
• Professional attitude and approach to work.
Preferably candidates will be degree qualified Quantity Surveyors and / or have extensive experience of traditional building projects. Those with experience on Malta will be given preference.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a well known organisation dedicated to the progression of their employees.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at Ably Resources.