Projects Manager / General Manager – Construction
Our Client is a General Contracting Company providing full solutions on both new build and refurbishment projects throughout Malta.
A Projects Manager is now required to lead the organisation to ensure effective and timely delivery of projects. Reporting directly to the Directors, this is a strategic position within the company and would suit a motivated individual with experience of engaging with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver financial results, value for customers and operating efficiency of the organisation.
• Implement Board visions through business conduct to achieve profitable operation and secure continuity and growth of the company.
• Total responsibilities for the technical and financial successful results of the company.
• Implement all policies and procedure set-out by the Board of Directors.
• Ensure that the company’s structure is aligned to the company’s business strategy.
• Prepare an annual business plan and be responsible to meet the forecasted budget, cash flow and profit.
• Develop new business opportunities
• Monitor the progress of all projects and keep the Board informed of any critical issues.
• Ensure that suitable project management systems are in place to achieve the schedule milestone, budget and quality constraints.
• Manage business risk throughout all aspects of the company’s activities.
• Develop business relationships with strategic partners.
• Develop internal systems, procedures and practices in line with the group standards and designed to continuality enhance the efficiency of the company’s activities.
• Ensure that throughout all areas of the company’s activities such as business development, planning engineering, construction legal, finance, etc. are well coordinated to ensure that the management system is in place to achieve company strategy and target.
• Obtain the Board of Directors approval for all major company activities such as new projects bidding, financial commitments, assets purchasing and key staff hiring and appraisals.
• Provide training and development performance evaluation and appraisals to the company staff to enhance qualifications, motivations and belonging to the company (people are the assets)
• Possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Project Manager in the local construction market
• Demonstrate excellent people management and communication skills
• Be capable of delivering a range of projects within time and budget
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to join a growing organisation. If you are looking for a career with an organisation dedicated to your own professional development and the complete satisfaction of their clients – this is the role for you!
For full details and an entirely confidential discussion, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com