ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a PROJECT MANAGER (SUBSEA) to be based in Malaysia.
Situated in Kuala Lumpur, the country’s capital and energy zone, this is a long-term, permanent position.
The Project Manager (Subsea) will report directly to the General Manager of Subsea Services.
The role’s responsibilities and accountabilities include;
• Leading the Project Management Team (PMT), accountable for managing projects’ daily progress
• Monitoring offshore operations productivity and schedules performance
• Monitoring project performance against an agreed plan and budget, and initiates corrective action where appropriate
• Execute the project in a safe, efficient and timely manner in accordance to the contract specifications/scope of work and HSE codes and practices
The role’s minimum requirements include;
• At least 15 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
• Expertise in Offshore & Subsea related activity
• At least a BSc/BEng in an engineering discipline
Please send CVs to email@example.com
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|