Project Manager – Metalwork and Joinery
Our Client is a highly reputable multi-disciplinary contractor servicing clients and undertaking projects throughout Malta.
Due to increased workload and ongoing expansion, a Project Manager is now urgently required to work with the Section Manager within the Joinery & Metal Section of the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
• Completion of quotations and tenders
• Meeting with new and existing clients to identify requirements
• Preparing technical literature and quotation drawings
• Estimating of both material costs and labour costs (for fabrication and installation)
• Ensuring signature of contract conditions prior to work commencement
• Maintaining contract files
• Have excellent communication skills
• Demonstrate experience of dealing with projects from initial design through to completion
• Show extensive experience managing metal work or joinery projects, liaising constantly with factory
• Be proficient with AutoCAD
• Knowledge of the Maltese industry will be preferred but not essential
Our client offers the opportunity to work with a well known brand on the island together with an excellent work environment.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com