Our client is involved in a large, green field LNG development project in Mozambique. We are now looking for an experienced Project Manager for the project’s construction phase.
The selected candidate will:
• Provide the guidelines for the definition of construction execution plan and its strategies
• Participate in defining the overall project planning and scheduling for construction activities
• Ensure the application and, where not already arranged in the planning phase, the issue of suitable procedures for the definition of working methods and site regulations
• Ensure that the activities are carried out within the planned time and costs, coordinating and instructing the construction team accordingly and intervening with corrective actions in case of deviations or difficulties
• Analyze all information regarding the progress of the work
• Ensure the implementation of recovery plans.
• Ensure the progress data gathering and analysis
• Ensure effective interdisciplinary coordination verifying adequacy and consistency of construction strategies.
• Take necessary technical decisions in case of unresolved conflicts between disciplines.
• Ensure and coordinate the mobilization and demobilization of the assigned resources, in accordance with the project planned time frame and project needs
• Coordinate the execution of multidisciplinary construction activities and manage activities assigned to subcontractors.
• Give technical support to project management to evaluate any variation requests
• Ensure the achievement of the established construction milestones, including the mechanical completion objectives
• Manage the interfaces with the Client for all the matters relevant to construction activities
• Manage the interfaces with engineering departments for drawings and materials availability
• Ensure that the lessons learnt for construction are clearly identified
• Ensure the continuous monitoring of construction efficiencies and productivity factors;
• Ensure/manage the Mechanical Completion activity
• Define monthly construction work-front studies
• Set objectives, measurable targets and clear responsibilities for all Supervision staff involved in the Project;
• Ensure the implementation of HSE procedures for construction and pre-commissioning
• Ensure the implementation of site quality control plan
• Ensure the management of construction budget
• Report to the Project Director and Project Manager on matters relevant to Construction Execution;
• Ensure review of contractual documents construction related, interfacing with other project functions
My client will offer 12 month, renewable contract with a monthly salary and package of benefits. This will be a rotational position.
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|