Project Leader & Technical Designer
Our Client is an established household name providing a variety of services to domestic and commercial markets throughout Malta.
A Project Leader and Technical Designer is now required to undertake a key position with the team, taking responsibility for the design, and timely execution of projects. This role will include all aspects of project management including managing project budgets, tracking expenses and maximising profit margins.
Responsibilities for this role will include
• Designing and planning all aspects of projects throughout the design stage including costing, installation, commissioning and handing over, ensure accurate engineering throughout.
• Overseeing the project purchasing ensuring that cost effective purchase of material and delivery in line with project requirements
• Foreseeing project revenue by ensuring the successful completion of jobs planned
• Completing required monthly reports, costing and billing including WIP
• Promoting & maintaining awareness and compliance of H&S
• Maintaining accurate record keeping and updating of technical and non-technical project data, ensuring documentation of changes in design and client requirements
• Managing and maintaining strong customer relationships, acting as point of contact with clients
• Providing overall direction to project teams in technical, commercial and operational matters and general direction to various support departments.
• Involving and co-ordinating with all stakeholders including clients, suppliers, contractors, and Department Managers.
• Ideally possess a minimum Diploma or extensive experience in a related field
• Demonstrate excellent AutoCAD skills with the ability to design and coordinate technical projects
• Possess a valid driving license and vehicle
• Have fluent English language skills (written and spoken) with Maltese language being beneficial
Our Client offers an excellent opportunity to work with a busy, friendly and committed team. A generous employment package is offered.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org