Our client provides offshore and onshore EPCC services to companies in the Middle East, Asia and SE Asia. Due to their growth plans we are seeking a Project Engineering Coordinator for their operation in Abu Dhabi.
Purpose of the role
Coordination of engineering activities and facilitating timely issue of all engineering documents for the assigned project (enquiry/ job), including overall assistance to PEM.
In particular you will be responsible for:
• Coordination of disciplines for a project.
• Liaison with/reporting to Sr. PEC/ PEM/SPEM
• Input for Schedule and Budget for project
• Approval of project engineering document
• Coordinate inputs for Engineering deliverable register
• Technical assistance and support during project
• Completion of as-built documents
• Technical liaison with Clients, Subcontractors and Vendors
• Compliance in accordance with HSE Standard.
• B.Sc. in Engineering.
• 6 years of relevant experience.
• Proven project engineering coordination track record
• Organisational awareness.
• Planning & organising skills.
• Adequate knowledge of interdisciplinary interfaces.
• Basic knowledge of Engineering software.
• Basic knowledge of Engineering Processes and Workflow
• Written and spoken English.
This will be an office-based position, with a 1 year, renewable contract.
For more information and to apply, please contact Maciej – Maciej.email@example.com
|Job Category||Oilfield Services|