€35-42K depending on experience
Middlesbrough – North Yorkshire
Our client is a designer and manufacturer of blast resistant products primarily servicing the petrochemical sector worldwide.
With a strong reputation for quality and exceeding intense safety specifications, our client has several manufacturing facilities worldwide, easily providing temporary and permanent products for purchase or lease.
Due to continued project awards, a Project Engineer is now required to join the Yorkshire operation of our client’s business.
The successful candidate will:
• Oversee complete development products and projects
• Ensure the project remains within budget and on schedule as per program
• Dedicate specific tasks within project scheme and oversee to ensure contract requirements are met
• Develop project specific procedures
• Interpret the client requirements, identifying and addressing design parameters and engineering problems and ensuring solutions are implemented.
• Ensure all justifications for contractual variations during projects are maintained to support subsequent commercial claims.
• Evaluate, organise and prioritise work within the overall project schedule.
• Liaise and manage third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose.
Interested applicants will have held gained experience as a Project Engineer or Project Manager role in an organisation undertaking complicated fabrication (preferably for the oil & gas or petrochemical sectors).
Our client offers the opportunity to become an integral part of the European operation within this global business; managing the delivery of projects for clients both national and international clients.
For full information, please contact Ami at firstname.lastname@example.org