ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a PROCUREMENT MANAGER to be based in MALAYSIA.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, this is a one-year contract opportunity to work within the Corporate Resources department.
The Procurement Manager will be responsible for implementing, managing and strategizing the company’s Procurement activities.
The role’s responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to;
• Collating and reviewing quotations
• Making recommendations based on technical & commercial requirements
• Execute procurement strategies to deliver cost efficiency
• Provide report to the management & Group Procurement on the status of overall procurement activities from requisition stage until award stage
• Effectively manage the procurement team and delivery performance of their responsibilities
The minimum requirements associated with this role are;
• At least a BSc in a relevant discipline
• At least 6 years of experience within the Oil & Gas industry
• A solid knowledge of Procurement terms, conditions, practices & procedures
• Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills
Please send CVs in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|