Ably Resources are currently looking for a PRMS Operator (Pressure Reducing and Metering Station) for an exciting LNG FSU Project. This will be for a new LNG Regasification plant.
Mission- Control the operation of the plant equipment both under normal and emergency conditions
• Monitor the regasification and send-out operations in a 24/7 basis
• Monitor the behaviour of the equipment of the Terminal, reporting any abnormality or malfunction
• Adjust operational regimes of the different equipment of the Terminal, meeting nomination requirements and optimizing energy consumption.
• Perform simple maintenance tasks contributing to the technical integrity of the facilities.
• Perform cargo operations following instructions of Shift Supervisor and FRU Operations Manager.
• Carry out loading, stowage, securing and handling of supplies, including dangerous goods.
• Monitor and control safe working practices.
• Prevention of pollution.
• Participate in emergencies as per the role assigned in the Emergency Response Plan
• Knowledge about LNG cargo operations, including cargo transfer, Ship-to-Ship operations and LNG regasification processes.
• Desirable knowledge about pipelines and metering station, including chromatography systems and gas metering technologies.
• Handling and stowage of supplies, including dangerous goods.
• Use of cranes and lifting equipment.
• General overview of pollution prevention systems and equipment and pollution prevention procedures.
If you are interested please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|