Ably Resources have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Brazilian Petroleum Geoscience Principle.
To be considered for the position, you must have the following
Minimum 5 years working experience in Deepwater Exploration projects in South Atlantic
15 years’ experience in the oil and gas exploration activities with at least 10 years of experience in Brazil
Minimum MSc in Geoscience (Geology, Geophysics)
• Coach and mentoring junior staff, sharing knowledge and providing technical advice to all
• Lead and drive the geological studies at various scales ranging from regional-block-prospect scale, the integration of various geological and geophysical data sources and the identification, definition, resource assessment and risking of hydrocarbon prospects.
• Lead and drive development and execution of regional Exploration Projects activities and plans by ensuring adequate technical expertise, fit-for-purpose technologies and operational excellence of the Operated Blocks (COB) with the aim of creating value to achieve company’s resource addition target.
• Conduct an integration various data sources in Play Based Exploration works and to produce a synthesis on petroleum prospectively of an area, block or basin.
• Evaluate region’s exploration portfolios, provide technical inputs on the yearly venture plan, work program and budget through innovative and cost-effective technical solutions in achieving business growth that’s aligned with Exploration Venture strategy.
• Lead technical evaluation on the exploration activities (prospect maturation/well drilling/seismic/non seismic) through a comprehensive G&G evaluation.
• Lead and execute the implementation and application of fit-for-purpose technologies in projects through assessment and benchmarking of current & latest technologies levels in the team.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and fit the requirements, please send me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|