ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a PRINCIPAL SOCIAL PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST to be based in MALAYSIA.
Located in Kuala Lumpur, this is a two-years renewable contract opportunity.
The responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to;
• Drive the businesses Social Performance policies, standards and guidelines
• Identification and implementation of Social Performances practices
• Application of governance and practices in line with regulation and legislative requirements
• Capability development for Social Performance
The requirements associated with the role are;
• At least a BSc in Social Science, HSE, Engineering or a related discipline
• At least 15 years of experience, ideally with a portion in the Oil & Gas industry
• Strong knowledge of both Malaysian and international approaches to Social Performance
Please send CVs in Word format to email@example.com
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|