ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a PRINCIPAL ROTATING EQUIPMENT ENGINEER to be based in MALAYSIA.
This is a permanent opportunity based in the businesses regional talent centre in Malaysia’s capital of Kuala Lumpur.
The Principal Rotating Equipment Engineer will be tasked with holding responsibility for all Specialized Equipment including Compressors, Pumps, Gas Turbines, Engines and all Ancillary Support Systems.
The responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to;
• Demonstrate depth and breadth of technical knowledge
• Utilize technical expertise to identify gaps between the design solution and known product specifications
• Communicate the changes that impact the completion of key project milestones
• Proactively provide Discipline Manager and/or Discipline Lead with updates regarding activity
• Apply technical expertise as required to build confidence in Discipline capabilities
The requirements associated with the role include;
• At least a BSc/BEng in a relevant discipline
• At least 15 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
• FPSO project experience is essential
• Brazilian Regulatory knowledge is advantageous
Please send CVs in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|