ABLY RESOURCES’ client, a leading Oil & Gas E&P organisation, are seeking a PRINCIPAL PETROLEUM GEOSCIENTIST to be located in MALAYSIA.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, this opportunity is a two-year renewable contract.
Heavily involved in Seismic Interpretation, Mapping & Well Correlation, the Principal Petroleum Geoscientist will be responsible for integrating all G&G data for regional understanding.
The role’s minimum requirements include;
• At least a BSc or MSc in Geology or Geophysics
• At least 20 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
• At least 15 years of experience within the Upstream area of the industry
• Must hold solid knowledge of Structural Geology
• Preferably boasts familiarity with the Suriname basin
• Expertise in the use of PETREL is preferred
Please send CVs to email@example.com
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|