Our client is a busy Building Services Contractor undertaking projects throughout Malta.
Due to continued increase in workload, Plumbers with commercial experience are required to join the team.
Duties will include:
• Performing and overseeing work for all phases of commercial plumbing projects, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget
• Assembling, installing, commissioning, maintaining, fault finding and testing various aspects of
• commercial plumbing projects, system components and/or systems
• Verifying equipment to be used according to the project
• Preparing and submitting required reporting paperwork/certification and documentation
• For more experienced members of the team, acting as Team Leader; planning and scheduling work on assigned site. This will include coordinating and monitoring work among team members, ensuring required equipment, materials and tools required are available and accounted for.
• Be fluent in English (and preferably Maltese)
• Possess relevant experience in a similar role
• Demonstrate experience using working with power tools etc
• Be excellent communicators
• Have the physical ability to operate, lift and carry heavy equipment; work from ladders, scaffolds etc
• Possess a valid driving license and preferably possess on own vehicle.
Our client offers permanent employment in a busy organisation, offering long term career prospects.
Please note that our client can only consider EU Nationals currently residing on Malta at this time.
Please contact Ami Baird at Ably Resources at email@example.com