ABLY RESOURCES’ are searching for an OPERATIONS MANAGER (DIVING & ASSETS) to be located in MALAYSIA.
Based in Kuala Lumpur, the nation’s energy hub, this is a permanent position.
The Operations Manager (Diving & Assets) will report to both the General Manager of Subsea Services and the General Manager of Offshore Operations.
The responsibilities connected to the role;
• Managing assets in accordance international practices
• Management of the business’ overall diving operations
• Provide technical support in bids, proposals & project planning
• Perform or, where necessary, appoint auditors to evaluate subcontractors
• Ensure readiness of ‘In-house’ diving equipment and tools
The minimum requirements for this role are;
• At least 15 years of Oil & Gas experience
• Specific expertise in Diving, Assets, ROV & Subsea areas
• Suitable and relevant industry qualifications
Please send CVs in Word format to email@example.com
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|