Office Administrator – Part time
Our client is a highly respected leading Systems integrator specialising in the design, installation, commissioning, and support of integrated automation. Due to continued expansion, we now require an Office Administrator on a part-time basis. You will mainly be responsible for administration duties, making sure a level of customer service is always maintained.
• Scheduling planned maintenance appointments for the Service Co-ordination department
• General clerical duties including the scanning of documentation, handling telephone calls, filing etc.
• Processing documentation for Invoicing
• Issue certification
• Managing office procedures
• Develop and update administrative systems in order to make them more efficient
• Dealing with administrative problems.
• At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
• Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets, and presentation software
• Be able to handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
*Working hours will be 20 hours a week, either morning or afternoon. As well as salary, health insurance will be provided.