Mechanical Servicing Team Leader
Our client provides a range of safety and security systems to both commercial and domestic clients throughout Malta.
A Team Leader is now required to provide management, support and instruction to the Mechanical Servicing Team.
• Acting as main reference point to the Servicing Department team, providing technical support and motivation
• Receiving and recording clients calls; logging all data into the system and scheduling jobs to servicing technicians accordingly
• Handling daily issues which may arise with clients and technicians by conducting regular checks on locations while technicians are on-site for quality assurance purposes
• Ensuring the system is fully populated with relevant data in an efficient and timely manner.
• Establishing and publishing clear priorities amongst project activities and ensuring jobs are being closed efficiently
• Motivating technicians to promote, up-sell and cross-sell other systems and products
• Overseeing administrative duties such as vacation leave, sick leave, monitoring KPIs, customers testimonials etc
• Compiling reports as requested by Management
• Acting as reference point in the purchasing of equipment, parts and tools required for maintenance/repairs jobs
• Monitoring and adopting quality assurance measures related to repairs and maintenance (PPM’s) by reviewing maintenance checklists according to Company standards operating procedures
• Identifying any training requirements within the team
• Monitoring team performance and working with HR to undertake reviews and address any issues
• Developing client relationships at both senior and technical level by maintaining an excellent communication flow
• Issuing and chasing quotations
• Possess a minimum MQF Level 5 in Mechanical Engineering
• Have excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
• Demonstrate project management capability
• Perform well under pressure and demonstrate ability to prioritise a busy workload
• Possess strong leadership skills
If you are a Mechanical Engineer / Technician looking for the next step in your career, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress with a well known organisation on Malta.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com