ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a MECHANICAL ENGINEERING MANAGER to be based in MALAYSIA.
Located in Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent opportunity to be based within the company’s FPSO/FSO department.
The Mechanical Engineering Manager will be responsible for the discipline’s overall Budget Control, Resource Planning & Assignment, Recruitment & Development.
The responsibilities associated with the role include;
• Meet all technical design criteria as required by the Client specification for the Mechanical discipline
• Establish adequate resource level to fulfill all contractual and business needs
• Establish baseline engineering standards for performance standard compliance
• Any other duties/ad-hoc duties as assigned by superior
• Ensure planning of mechanical deliverable register and the target dates for deliverables submission in-line with the overall Project schedule
The ideal candidate will hold the following experience;
• At least 20 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
• At least a BEng in Mechanical Engineering
• Must hold experience in Design, Engineering, Procurement & Operations
• Must hold familiarity with Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries, inclusive of Conceptual, FEED and Detailed Design phases
• Prior exposure in an FPSO/FSO environment is preferred
Please send CVs in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Oil & Gas|