Mechanical Engineer – Tenders & Proposals
Location – Malta
Salary – to €45,000 DOE
Our client is a highly regarded organisation on Malta specialising in the design of fire protection systems and solutions specifically for new buildings.
A Mechanical Engineer with tendering and proposals experience is now required to join the busy successful team on the island.
The Engineer will:
• Coordinate all aspects of the bid preparation; execute any design functions and administrative requirements for a comprehensive submission on time.
• Take responsibility for achieving (and maximising) the company’s planned profit targets together with on time delivery and client satisfaction by designing cost effective solutions meeting the client’s budget restrictions
• Propose technically viable and enticing solutions to meet the client’s technical requirements and where possible exceed them.
• Prepare all necessary paperwork for the compilation of comprehensive bids and tenders and communications with clients and suppliers alike.
• Occasionally head the technical and commercial meetings with public contracting authorities, consulting engineers and client representatives
• Conduct negotiations in order to conclude work contracts and secure projects.
Successful applicants will possess a Mechanical Engineering Degree and at least 2 years’ experience working with fire and security systems. Experience of compiling tenders will be considered a great asset.
Please note that this is a permanent position based on Malta. Non-EU candidates will be considered however please note that no relocation allowance will be provided. Salary will be €35-45,000 gross per annum depending on experience (tax does need to be paid in country).
If you are keen to source a challenging role within an EU country; Malta is an ideal location. Please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com
Advice on relocation, tax, company sponsored work visa etc, will also be provided.