Mechanical / Building Services Draughtsman
Are you a Draughtsperson with a Building Services background hoping to join a dynamic team in an impressive working environment?
Due to continued expansion, our Client seeks a self-motived drafting professional who is experienced in CADD processes.
• Production of quality drawings within designated timescale
• Ensuring that all drawings and work instructions are kept up to date
• Identifying and monitoring project status changes
• Carrying out material take offs and prepare material lists
• Ensuring that quality is maintained and making improvements to processes where required
• Communicating with Engineers and Designers, incorporating knowledge into drawings
• Ensuring final designs are compliant with building regulations
• Identifying potential design problems and communicating them to the rest of the team
• Qualification in Mechanical Engineering
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role
• AutoCAD Proficiency
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
If you are a positive, organised professional with excellent attention to details and communication skills, we are keen to discuss this vacancy with you.
Our client offers an varied project base and a negotiable remuneration package dependent on experience.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at email@example.com