M&E Plant Technician
Basic Salary + Shift Allowance
Our Client is an exclusive retirement complex based in Central Malta.
An M&E Technician, A&B / A or B Licensed, is now required to join the Maintenance Division.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
• Undertaking regular inspections to determine whether there are defects to building services, plant, equipment etc
• Completing tests on building services, equipment etc
• Performing both preventive and reactive maintenance work
• Identifying faults and undertaking repair
• Examining drawings, wiring diagrams and specifications
• Operating and maintaining machinery and equipment
• Supervising subcontractors who may be engaged to undertake maintenance, servicing or installation works, and ensuring the standard of works
• Providing technical support to assist with the design, development, installation, operation and maintenance of building services, equipment, installations, etc.
• Ensuring operational, safety and security standards and regulations established by the company are adhered to at all times.
Applicants will preferably hold License A and B; be fluent in English and willing to work flexible hours as work shifts will be over a 7 day schedule.
Our client offers an outstanding working environment. Shift allowances will be provided together with overtime where appropriate.
If you have excellent communication skills and have a background in maintenance for hotels etc, this could be a great career move for you.
Please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org